SnapTouch News : March 26, 2008
There’s pretty much news about SnapTouch that we’d like to tell you. But first of all we should pay tribute to our users for their help in improving the program and its environment. We find your suggestions and recommendations concerning mistakes in the program invaluable and appreciate your assistance.
OK! What’s new?
• The new version of the SnapTouch is available at the official site and has the following index: 2.60 beta. Update your versions! This new edition features a mechanism of lossless cropping that doesn't affect the quality of an image. From now on you don’t have to worry about quality which is no longer reduced as a result of cropping procedures. With SnapTouch you don’t re-compress your photo; you just crop it and save the best part of it. Find out more and check out the demo video at: www.photo-cropping.com.
• One of our users has reported us about incompatibility of the software with his digital camera Kodak V1003 and the fatal error causing SnapTouch to shutdown whenever he tried to open an image with it. We’ve taken care about such an appalling performance and totally fixed the program! We are sorry for the disappointment of Kodak users caused by SnapTouch.
• There’s great news for those admiring SAAB and Volvo. SnapTouch is now available with Swedish interface. That became possible thanks to another SnapTouch user from Sweden – the home country of SAAB.
• You can also get SnapTouch for free! All you need to do is just use the services of our partner - TrialPay. Whether you buy something or order a service from TrialPay you’re getting a copy of SnapTouch as a bonus. Learn more about that at the official site of SnapTouch.
• And the last news for today. SnapTouch has been put on pages of DigiCamFriends.com – a place that was intended to accumulate all softfriends of digital cameras. It’s a pleasure to see SnapTouch among them along with many other interesting programs.
We hope you’ll find SnapTouch and its features even more interesting and useful. We hope you’ll find it amazing and share it with everybody spreading the word anywhere you can: in blogs, forums, mail lists or chats!
See you later! Good luck in photography!